Your SEO optimized title
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bullpup Mad. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
anti cant; anti cant bubbles worth the money ?
Topic Started: Tuesday Sep 6 2016, 04:30 PM (897 Views)
smittyshooter
right guys been watching a view videos on you tube regarding anti cant rings for scopes ,just wondering if any of you lads use them and if they are worth buying ,just wanna get your thoughts as I'm looking at a vortex one on the bay of e ,and I'm wondering with me being a novice shooter if it would be beneficial to me or id be better spending 20 notes on something else ?
Member Avatar
smitty
[ * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
terry1001
I would have thought that a small bubble level would do the job if you want to try this out. I've seen some that replace the top ring on mounts plus various others so worth having a look around before investing.
Member Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Online Profile
smittyshooter
well I've ordered a cheap bubble for the weaver rail off ebay so thats on its way in the post to me ,but in one of the vids on youtube the guy said that that bubble would only show me the angle of the gun ,and that a scope bubble would be used to show the cant once the crosshair had been levelled using a plum line placed about 30/40 yards away ,then once you'd set the hairs up then the scope ring bubble could be levelled and locked down and that would give you an accurate view of your cant
Member Avatar
smitty
[ * ]
terry1001
yes, you'll have to set the scope up correctly and then the bubble will enable you to keep the gun level.
Member Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Online Profile
David j
You need the level on the scope, not on the rail or the scope mounts. No Avatar

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Optics · Next Topic »
Add Reply

A Blood Red World theme created by Canimia from Zathyus Networks Resources