Your SEO optimized title
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bullpup Mad. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crosman 1377 bullpup
Topic Started: Friday Jun 30 2017, 12:57 AM (1,139 Views)
Qyuubi786
I've made a bullpup airgun from a 1377. Mine still has the original main tube with a steel air reservoir inside. The trigger mechanism is the original 1377 trigger with the unnecessary material cut away. A notch has been cut into the trigger guard for the extended trigger.

Posted Image

I'm using a Dovetail to Picatinny Rail Mount to push the scope forward. The rails are covered with rubber rail guards (normally used for last Gen AR15s or in airsoft) for a comfortable cheek weld(compared to bare metal).

The barrel shroud is made of carbon fibre with the other parts being 3d printed. The suppressor is also 3d printed and can be changed with the shorter barrel shroud to reduce the report further.
The scope is a cheap 2.5-10 x 40 scope. It has a 3d printed scope cam attachment attached.
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Qyuubi786
I get 8 consistent shots when charged to 900 psi using a hpa tank. It's far better than pumping 10 pumps for a single shot, but it's of course not as good as having 50+ shots per fill. :)
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Home builds · Next Topic »
Add Reply

A Blood Red World theme created by Canimia from Zathyus Networks Resources