Your SEO optimized title
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bullpup Mad. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topic Started: Tuesday Jan 30 2018, 11:53 PM (256 Views)
Lochen
Hi everyone.

Found your forum a few days ago and signed up.
Might be in the market for a bull pup in the next few months for pest control (it’s what I do professionally).
I’m using the boss’s .177 AA410 at the moment but need my own rig. We only control rabbit and feral pigeon numbers at a few of our bigger clients operations, and once I get sorted it might rekindle my interest in FT shooting again.

Friend of mine owns a Cricket, tells me it’s the most accurate air rifle he’s ever owned! ;)

I’ve owned a bullpup before, a Daystate Pulsar and like the format but don’t like Day state anymore........

Cheers for now
No Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Dave G
Welcome to the forum matey
Member Avatar
More bad ass than Chumlee
[ *  *  *  * ]
mikey g
good to have you here mate ... you'll not go wrong with the crickets ... great gun and unbreakable usually.

Mikey
Member Avatar
The Special one
[ *  *  * ]
jimbouk
Welcome, check the sales section on AGF there’s a lad on There who’s selling a really nice cricket in .177 for a great price. If I hadn’t just ordered one I would have had it off him. He’s a good guy too, bought a gun off me and sound to deal with.Not sure where you are but he’s in Aylesbury. No Avatar
P12
[ * ]
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

A Blood Red World theme created by Canimia from Zathyus Networks Resources