Your SEO optimized title
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bullpup Mad. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuned FX Impact swaps for Vulcan, cricket, matador or colibri; .22 and .30
Topic Started: Tuesday Mar 20 2018, 12:24 AM (273 Views)
kezselby
I have a .22 and .30 airfective tuned FX Impact for sale. It is in mint condition and shooting 11,6 with AA Diablo field all day long for 600 shots. It is black and comes with a hugget belita mini moderator and the standard fx standard. No scope for sale but i can include a MTC Mamba Lite 4-16x44 and a NVUK kit if needed. The impact comes in a black FX case that is extremely useful for traveling and carrying around. The .30 hasn't been fitted yet and will not be sold fitted.

I'm looking to swap for a gen 4 Vulcan, custom stock cricket or multi shot matador .25 or a mk2 colibri .22

The price with all the kit including scope and night vision is 1650 firm
Edited by kezselby, Wednesday Mar 21 2018, 08:46 AM.
No Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
terry1001
It would help if you said what calibre the rifle is and are you offering it with an extra (.30) barrel? A price would also be helpful both for the rifle and extras.
Member Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trades /swaps · Next Topic »
Add Reply

A Blood Red World theme created by Canimia from Zathyus Networks Resources