Your SEO optimized title
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bullpup Mad. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pay it forward; Help people
Topic Started: Monday Jan 19 2015, 11:58 AM (1,049 Views)
spencerburgo
Was thinking of trying to start a scheme were some of us lads with lots of land take somebody out hunting with no land just the once just to give them a chance to see some form of shooting they might not have done or seen obviously they would need there own gun and live within a reasonable distance from the person offering the trip out obviously this is just a thought but what do you think?

Cheers spencer.....
Member Avatar
P12
[ * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
big uli
I think that is a great idea
Member Avatar
Technical Moderator
[ * ]
mikey g
yeah i like it spence ... insurance would be required obviously and consent from the land owner ... i know mine wont have anyone on apart from me and gave me cart blanche to bounce anyone off that came on ... i think if i spoke to them i could explain what we're doing and that it would only be a one off sort of thing ... didn't this get suggested before elsewhere ... also need to vet the applicants ...

mikey
Member Avatar
The Special one
[ *  *  * ]
Buster321c
Ive got me hands full with Harry !!!!

No seriously its a good idea Spence
No Avatar
P12
[ * ]
Snu
Mikey, can I come to you and use your new IB chair ;0)
Member Avatar
Colibri .25
[ *  *  * ]
Snu
Great idea Spence, your now going to get a few PM's......I've inboxed you ;0)
Member Avatar
Colibri .25
[ *  *  * ]
spencerburgo
My farms are ok with who I take on as they trust me and most farmers or keepers are my pals but as for insurance feck that for a game of soldiers I was just on about some one of our forum preferably not face book to many idiots as we have seen today and a nights ratting or a days pigeon stalking or decoying,
Member Avatar
P12
[ * ]
Bunnyblatter
Sounds good matey. I'd take someone to my permission as long as I'd met them and thought they were right in the head. If not there's not a chance as permissions are hard to come by No Avatar
.20 pigeon slayer
[ *  * ]
mikey g
last one i took nearly cost me my ticket ... the farmer said deffo no shooting of hares ... what did he do ... wounded one and the farmer found it ... he went ballistic!! ... the lad reckons he thought it was a rabbit ... as he could only see its head .... WTF!! ... it took mucho pleading and apologies to get the farmer sorted ... he was going to stopp all shooting ... and that was my nominated land ...

mikey
Member Avatar
The Special one
[ *  *  * ]
Bunnyblatter
Exactly my point mate. Some people are just tits No Avatar
.20 pigeon slayer
[ *  * ]
spencerburgo
Yeah it would have to be the right person and what ever the intended quarry is they must be aware of what can and can't be shot ,
Member Avatar
P12
[ * ]
Zonk
Wow can I come along?? That's a great Idea for those that live on a smaller piece of land.
Member Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

A Blood Red World theme created by Canimia from Zathyus Networks Resources