Your SEO optimized title
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bullpup Mad. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Taipan Mutant Bullpup; Add this 'Pup to the Bullpup section.
Topic Started: Wednesday Aug 17 2016, 11:28 PM (2,272 Views)
Hoot
Noticeable by its absence!

Can we have a Taipan Mutant thread in the Bullpup section?
Member Avatar

Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
badgerginger
Posted ImagePosted Image
here`s a pic of my mutant, nice and compact and the pic of a group shot at 35 yds, the target is a 2 inch c more which exagerates the group size Posted ImagePosted Image
No Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
kris
nice! is it balanced across the fill at low power?
Member Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
badgerginger
haven`t chrono`d a string of shots yet, just set the power to 11.7 and gave it a go, 7 months waiting for it I just wanted to shoot it, will do a spread when I get time, can`t be too bad as there is no vertical stringing! No Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
Markfalcon23
Nice looking rifle whats the difference in this and the cricket also awsome vanquish resting there. No Avatar
P12
[ * ]
badgerginger
had 3 crickets, similar to the compact but in my opinion the mutant is cheaper, rarer in this country, has a better trigger, is quieter, comes with a single shot adaptor as well as 2 mags. and side lever is more sturdy. Power adjustment like the cricket is quick and easy without removing the stock. But I do prefer the look of the stock on the cricket especially the wst, but the stock on the mutant although plain jane, is very functional with the deep forend and is nicely sized overall. yep the other gun is the vanquish in .22 which produces the same size groups as the mutant, just using it for comparison. No Avatar
Cricket
[ *  * ]
Dave G
Everyone Stilll happy with these I no qualitys dropping but to be expected if demand goes high But are lads still happy
Member Avatar
More bad ass than Chumlee
[ *  *  *  * ]
Andy Connew
Happy with mine until my new Vulcan arrives :-)
No Avatar
P12
[ * ]
Snu
I think it look's the muts nuts mate.
Member Avatar
Colibri .25
[ *  *  * ]
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

A Blood Red World theme created by Canimia from Zathyus Networks Resources